- To provide a safe and nurturing environment so that children may grow to experience God’s love.
- To provide a positive learning environment that meets the spiritual, social and intellectual needs of the children.
- To ensure that children develop at their best through activities that are challenging to their skills.
- To provide opportunities for discovery, problem solving and independent thinking.
- To provide a variety of learning materials that children can explore and manipulate.
- To ensure that children progress through the same stages of development, but at their own pace.
- To provide an effective method of evaluation through observation and assessment.