As Catholics we are called to service through our baptism. In trying to teach our children to think of others we support various charities that align with our Catholic faith. In the past, we have conducted many successful fundraisers for these organizations:
* The Center for Working Families in Quito, Ecuador. Since it’s it very humble beginnings in the attic of a church the CWF has helped 6,000 families or 30,000 people leave poverty behind them forever! Be sure to look at their website for more information by clicking on the link - http://www.c4wf.org.
* The Walk-a -Thon in February for St. Jude’s Children’s Research Hospital. I am sure you will agree we are very blessed to be born here in the United Sates and to have healthy children who can attend preschool. Please join us in helping those who are sick or impoverished. Thank you for your support and may God continue bless you and your family!
* Scholarship Fund for students
* Collected 800 books for the Lawson Early Learning Center in McKinney ISD.
* Collected personal care items for our military over seas.
* Toy drive for children in an African orphanage.
* Collected personal care items for the Samaritan Inn in McKinney, TX
* Food drive for the McKinney Food Pantry.
* Donated Back to School supplies for the Boys and Girls Club
* Gifted various items to St. Gabriel Catholic Community